Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Week 17(Or Month Five beginning!)-Run 14 walk 1 2 times

This will be brief. Started month 5 today instead of yesterday. Will double up a run tomorrow. LOVED running 14 minutes! Thought I would be fatigued after the weekend in New York but I wasn't. I am so relieved that getting out my running routine didn't penalize me. I walked hours and hours in the city, so I guess that kept me up to snuff. I LOVE New York! More on that later! I bought two cute nike running tops at Macy's up there as a souvenir. I'll remember New York every time I run. How cool is that?

2 comments:

maggie moran said...

So tell me all about NYC! We saw Wicked in 2004 where I wore an emerald green dress! :D

So are you running in the morning before work or after work?

Susie said...

NYC was coooold! Brrrr! But it didn't dampen my enthusiasm. We ate at Bobby Flay's restaurant Mesa on 5th avenue and at Carmine's...delicious family style italian food. Rockefeller Plaza, walking 5th avenue, uptown/downtown bus tour were favorites. Wicked was incredible. I have the tshirt/cd AND book! Who knew I could go so tourist and fan-like? HA!
I'm running in the mornings. It's my best time. I've tried other times in the day but I seem to be more fatigued then. This morning I began run 16/walk 1/run 13. Piece of cake! I'm not pushing myself, I'm just trying to go the time listed. I'm still pretty sweaty at the end, even when it's cold. Didn't run in NYC. We ran out of time, but I more than made up for in all the walking we did. If I hadn't been running since August, it would have been a miserable trip! I doubled up on runs before and after so I didn't lose the time. Whew! That's quite enough for two simple questions, isn't it? Hope your Thanksgiving was fine. I look forward to dipping back into the blogging when exams are over. Woohooo!!