Saturday, February 21, 2009

And This Week I Logged 10.4 Miles! A GREAT Finish To Month 7! Yes!

Today I tagged on 1.5 miles in a wet cold drizzle to bring my mileage total for the week to 10.4 miles. The past two weeks I couldn't seem to get past 9.4...but finally my body cooperated and I was able to make it to this short term goal. Last night I went to Walgreens and bought every woman's fitness magazine I could find. Lots of great information for me to use when I make it to the gym, which I haven't made it to,yet. Work is closing in on me right now but in the next few days I'll take my nerdy,fitness book reading self in there and get started. I'm excited about that. Have gone online and picked out 3 or 4 5Ks to run in the spring so I will begin focusing on doing those well...Have I mentioned, I love this running?? Yippee!!

No comments: