Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Effect of Facebook on a running journal

Lest you think I've stopped running, I haven't! In fact four mornings a week I'm out there 30 minutes straight...running. Right now the 70's tunes are perking me up. I also notice how much easier the runs are getting, especially since I'm not battling food at all those holiday parties! I love running and I especially love the emotional feeling after a run. Not a drop of guilt on my psyche at that point! I'm running roughly 8 1/2 miles per week but I have my eye on increasing to 10 miles a week by putting in a "short run" on a fifth day. After musical director demands cease at the end of February, I crave some gym time! Need some core strength. Also there is great optimism as the "season of 5Ks" approaches.
So the effect of Facebook is this: I'm on THERE all the time instead of here all the time! Details of the "fb" addiction in coming blog entries!

1 comment:

maggie moran said...

Hum...very interesting!