Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas and Running

Running is like being in a relationship. You must consider it when you make your lifestyle choices. I have struggled this week to balance the running with the eating and the staying up late. The good news is I remained faithful to the running but sometimes I paid the consequence of too much food and not enough sleep. I wonder if next week my blog will be titled "New Years and Running"?One thing I am thankful for: the holiday food in the fridge is getting smaller and losing its allure!

2 comments:

sage said...

Good for you--traveling and Christmas means no gym for me :(

Susie said...

I understand! I was in Tennessee from Monday to Wednesday with no running. Today I braved it and it wasn't so bad! You never know with this running when you're gonna get a break with it and when it's gonna give you a swift kick!