Thursday, January 1, 2009

Week 22- Run 26/walk 1/run 3

I'm starting week 22 a bit late(Thursday) as I was out of town and well...just got lazy! So today I fully expected running to give me a swift kick from being out of the routine but it didn't! Today, running cut me some slack for my evil eating ways. Who'd of thought it!Just goes to show the contradictory ways of trying to get healthy. Regardless of the dread of returning to the road after a hiatus of three days,I pushed myself out there, expecting a HORRIBLE time...geez! When will I learn? I am still green behind the ears, but one thing's for sure, I am still madly in love with running! This time last year...last new year's day..I couldn't have run 20 seconds! Unbelievable!I really hope I find the courage to run a 5K! Running is so solitary for me that I fear getting in a crowd with it! Ah, well. I'll keep ya'll posted! Thanks SO MUCH for the encouragement! It helps!

3 comments:

maggie moran said...

I'm so proud of you! May your feet be swift and your legs lite in the running New Year! ;)

sage said...

It sounds like you're doing great!

Susie said...

Maggie, I love it! Swift feet and lite legs...YES! And, hopefully, a few 5K's.
Sage, I think that "sometimes" is the operative word here! Yes,though, I think I am doing great in this solitary attempt.