Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I'm Running in the Rain" (sung to the tune of "I'm Singin' in the Rain")

Well, rain again during a run! A gentle rain this time, not so bad but when, pray tell, is the time going to change so that it's not pitch black at 6:30 when I start my morning run? To answer my own question, that would be November 2 when the time changes. One more week of dark runs. On a brighter note, I spotted two more runners yesterday! I want to stop them and talk to them but I know how annoyed I would be if someone stopped my run, so I will just have to be encouraged by their presence! I am getting geared up for a possible 5K sooner rather than later if I can work up the courage. Right now, it takes a solitary run for me to stay focused, not sure having lots of people running and walking around me will cause me to do the very best. It's a work in progress, for sure!

1 comment:

maggie moran said...

I absolutely loved running in light rain - pouring rain, no - light rain, yes! ;D

Yo go-go gurl!